At Projo, we help kids in grades 4 to 8 refine their project skills, getting them results. Each student gets their own Project Master to provide adaptable guidance and teach them the secret techniques of acing school projects. We help our students learn life skills, tools for school projects, communication, good habits for success in school, and abstract thinking. All through project-based learning!
- Grades 4 to 8 are some of the most important years in a child’s development. Grade 4 is when teachers begin assigning major school projects, and the projects only become bigger from there! Projo is about learning how to learn, how to apply that learning, and building confidence to take on bigger challenges.
- BACD makes everything possible, even starting a small business during a crisis!
BACD has helped me avoid the threats of starting a business during a pandemic by giving me the knowledge I need to engage with communities through the internet. BACD has given me the knowledge I need to take Projo online, opening even more opportunities for the business in the future world.
- The official website launch is on July 31st. This will be the first day parents can go on the website and book project tutoring sessions for their children. I’m currently training a group of tutors so they will be prepared in time for the launch. We are getting more and more excited each day!
- My advice for anyone who wants to start their own business is to start by asking what other people need and how you might fill that need. An idea is as positively powerful as the people it reaches in a positive way. Not only will you be more profitable and feel great about helping people, but all the people that your business touches will benefit, too.
- Youtube Link for my welcome video: https://youtu.be/3twguHTVodg