Step Into My Closet is a resale women and men's clothing store with hand selected clothing, shoes, bags, and jewelry. Every day there are new arrivals and something surprisingly different. So come often to see what your next true treasure will be.
What inspired you to start your own business?
- I have been in Sales for most of my career. Having my own shop has been something I have considered at different times in my life.
What helped you when working with BACD and how did it impact you and your business?
- BACD has helped me in every way outside of the sales. Sales I know, starting my own business, that I needed much help with. Connecting all the dots. Having a group of inspiring, knowledgeable women there for me is empowering. It gives me the confidence to move forward and try new things.
Tell us about the growth of your business. How many employees, locations etc.
- It is just me starting out. I work 6 days a week. I’m happy with that for now.
What marketing strategies have been successful for you?
- Social media and Online media is working for me and word of mouth. I ask everyone who comes in to the shop how they have heard of Step into my Closet.
What advice would you give to someone who wants to start their own business?
- Best advice would be, make a plan, talk it out, go and speak to the experts in their field, business lawyer, accountant, etc…and fine of group like BACD. Their knowledge, expertise and advise is indispensable.
Any additional comments or information you would like to share with the reader:
- Enjoy it…and remember to breath…