RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
We love working with entrepreneurs! Our Business Advisory Services are free of charge for businesses located in Durham Region if not, $50 per business advisory session for the first 8 sessions. Thereafter, we charge $75 a session.
This details the expectations for both clients and the Business Advisory Centre Durham staff. It intends to ensure that the business advisory service continues to be provided in a mutually productive and efficient manner.
Here is our list of services
- Advisory Session for partners/teams using Growth Wheel tool $75.00
- Website audit and recommendations $75.00
- Social Media audit and recommendations $75.00
- Brand Audit and recommendations $75.00
- Website URL/Hosting Registration & SSL Certification $75.00
- Business Plan / Cash Flow Projections Review $150.00
- BN/ HST / Payroll Registration $75.00
- Sole Proprietorship Registration/Service $25.00
- Email Marketing set up (MailChimp/Mailerlite) $50.00
- Google my Business / Directory Listing Registration $50.00
- Editorial Calendar Creation (1 month) $75.00
- Advertise on Newsletter / Event Update $50.00 per insertion
Clients have a maximum of 8 hours they can use for their business development in any of the following business stages: idea/start up; research and planning; go to market and growth; expansion. If the client would like more in-depth sessions these can be purchased at $50 per session. Conditions apply. Payment can be made through Paypal or email money transfer before the time of the appointment. Method of service delivery may include: face-to-face meetings, conference calls, e-mail feedback, online meetings.
**due to COVID, all advisory sessions will happen virtually.
The duration of each client meeting is 55 minutes.
Non-Disclosure Agreements and policies are included with our standard Business Advisory Centre Durham polices and all confidentiality is assured.
The Business Advisory Centre Durham has the right to refuse the provision of this service.
The Business Advisory Centre Durham will follow up with clients after the advisory session.
The client is expected to report whether the business has opened / expanded and created jobs within five (5) days of the request from the Business Advisory Centre Durham.
Cancellation and Missed Appointments
Your appointment is for your exclusive use and when it is cancelled with short notice, or missed altogether, it is often too late or impossible to offer this time to someone else and the appointment time goes unfilled.
The following cancellation / missed appointment policy is in effect:
- A full 24 hours notice is required for cancelling appointments.
- If you cancel with less than 24 hours, the Business Advisory Centre Durham reserves the right to refuse rebooking for clients with previous no-shows or late cancellations and will be subject to a $50 cancellation fee.