Starting a business is easy – register a business name and you’re ready to go, but starting a successful business takes a bit more effort.
Over the years we’ve found most successful business owners have followed these simple steps.
Steps in Starting a Successful Business:
- Have an idea
- Research customers, competition, market & industry to determine if the idea is viable
- Develop a business plan, estimate start up costs and cash flow for 1-2 years
- Look for funding or financing
- Create a marketing and digital marketing strategy
- Talk to experienced entrepreneurs and potential customers
- Obtain necessary registrations, licenses, permits and insurance
Implement your business plan = Open for business!