If you decide to dissolve / close a corporation yourself, it’s called a voluntary dissolution. There are two ways to dissolve your corporation, depending on whether your corporation has started carrying on business or issued any shares or not. The requirements for each type of voluntary dissolution are set out in the forms below. Talk to a lawyer to determine which of the two forms below you need to fill out and other tax filings required at the time of dissolution.