October 26 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm| CA$20.00
This session is designed to provide an overview on customer journey mapping, the types of marketing (media, content, offers…) that supports each stage of your customer’s journey to help you reach your current business goals.
Session Philosophy: Keep things simple, test and learn, celebrate wins, workshop style discussion.
- What is customer journey mapping?
- What are the different stages of my Customer Journey?
- What marketing activities can support each stage of my customer’s journey? (media, content, offers….)
- How to measure customer journey marketing activities?
- How can customer journey mapping increase revenue or decrease cost?
About The Presenter – Chantel Escoffery
Proactive, self-motivated Marketing Professional with over 22 years’ experience within the gaming, charitable gaming, non for profit, online legal products, financial, travel and retail/ service industries for both consumer and B2B markets. In-depth knowledge and understanding of marketingadvertising techniques, and customer loyalty strategies. Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities to make sound business decisions and provide creative strategic marketing plans.